Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hi to all of those reading,
I'm sorry I haven't been on here recently. Still trying to get into the swing of taking photos of my cards and remembering to bluetooth them to the computer and uploading them. Hopefully I'm getting there and it will become more of a habit.
Just wanted to show you a few cards/scrapbook page/items that I have made recently along with a beautiful table piece that I bought from JGD Crafts in Sutton. The kit contains 3 of each design and is actually made somewhere in Mansfield so it's even better that it's local.
Here I go.......













Hope you all like.

Clare xxx

3 comments:

  1. You are one talented lady Mrs...these cards are brill and as for the cake stand!!!! OMG stunning

    Well done hun

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Clare, you have been busy. Your cards are stunning and I am with Sylvia, your cake stand is outstanding.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Clare well done .Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete