Sunday 8 July 2012

Special Card for Special People

Good morning,

This is my first ever scheduled post so I hope it works. Fingers crossed.

I wanted to show you a very special card I have made recently for 2 special people (one who is returning to my life, and the other who is joining my life).

Jessica left to go to Australia, just over a year ago and she is returning back home today with her fiance Nelly.

I can't wait to see Jess after such a long time for a catch up and can't wait to meet Nelly.

I just had to make a card for their return home and I'm going to send it to their house so it will be ready and waiting for them when they walk in the door.

Hope you all like.




Can't wait to see them both.

Thanks for reading.



Clare xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Clare. Was wonderful to see you. x x x

    ReplyDelete